Do you travel with your H bag?

What a stunning place! Is it a French Château ?
That is my little room at Gritti Palace in Venice. My girls were in a similar amazing separate room. I really wanted to support this fantastic hotel after they suffered such terrible losses after the 2019 Acqua Alta. Fortunately, the hotel has retained the same staff and looks the same as it did immediately before the terrible storm.

That is my little room at Gritti Palace in Venice. My girls were in a similar amazing separate room. I really wanted to support this fantastic hotel after they suffered such terrible losses after the 2019 Acqua Alta. Fortunately, the hotel has retained the same staff and looks the same as it did immediately before the terrible storm.
Stunning-thank you for the wonderful recommendation. I have to add it to my list as I have avoided visiting Venice fur years. Pre pandemic- it had become almost a theme park. it will be nice to see sanity restored. Of course I will carry an h bag to honour the visit! :oh:

Yes, I do.

I’ve taken my Kelly 28 to Paris, Bolide 27 to Florida and Lisbon, and the other bags to the following places;

Mini Roulis in Prague:

1549998530101-jpg.4339330

Perspective Cavaliere in Jordan:

1649232463380-jpg.5373340

Kelly 25 in Vatican Museum:

1659207983736.jpg

Santa/DH just bought me a PM Evelyne III (cafe) for Xmas. I need hands free for the weekend toting the kids around but more importantly I was dying for a "classy" messenger bag to fly through the airport with my laptop carrier and carry on bag! I just wasnt comfortable trekking around the world with my 35 black birkin (weight as well as security). I wanted etoupe evelyne but the etoupe strap is a slight bit lighter than the bag, then once we saw the cafe, it was so yummy and has great potential to hide any dirt (just in case it gets dirty!) :smile: I was originally debating between Chanel WOC and LV bloomsbury but H Evelyne is just so classy and soft and understated. If it only had a zipper it would be THE absolute PERFECT travel purse!!!!! Happy hunting!
Exactly how I feel about the larger Evie! I always want to pull the trigger on the larger size but never do because of the lack of zipper.