Do you think they will do this?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I saw this on eBay and I really liked it.
    Do you think LV still can do this?(I'm not 100% if LV has done this)

65_12.JPG 26_12.JPG
  2. Painting - yes, LV will but they ultimately decide if it can be done and how much it will cost.

3. if i may ask..what's this?

4. ^^^ Do you mean, what is painting? LV will paint your family's coat of arms, for example, right onto the item. But it takes time and costs a mint!

5. I'm not sure if that was done by LV...:confused1:

6. in LV in paris they have loads of salmples iwth things like tht and your initial so i know it can be done here

7. I believe LV will only do painting on hard sided luggage.

8. yes LV still does this on hard sided pieces. There is a case in the SCP store that matches the orange Groom stripes. * swoon*

9. Ok thanks! I will ask next time how much it will cost:yes:

10. I thought they only can do the painting on larger items especially luggages..not so sure about small bags or accessories.

11. ^^ hmm me too .. i didnt know they would do the painting on small items

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice