Do you think the Luco tote is too big for me? (pic included)

Cntower8

O.G.
Mar 25, 2006
I really love the Luco tote I just purchased recently. I'm petite (5'1"). Do you think it looks too big on me, or just right? I intend to use it for work/travel. Thanks!

PS. Sorry for the blurry pic.

Attachments

• Picture 183.jpg
    Picture 183.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 1,228
I'm 5'-2" and just got a Babylone today! I haven't seen it in a mirror yet (it would be too weird to do at work), but so far I like the shape that I can see in the reflections of store windows. It's nice because of the tapered design. If you like bigger bags and think you need the space, go with the Luco!! If you want to downsize a bit, or are unsure, return it. Life's too short for bags you don't like.

Thanks everyone! I agree that it's a great bag for travelling, but maybe a bit big for work. I tried fitting in all the stuff I normally bring to work (not that much), and there's still some room in the bag. Hmm...part of me really want to keep it, but at the same time I'm afraid that the bag will get squished when I take the subway to work during rush hours.

If I exchange it, which monogram bag would you suggest exchanging it for? I'm looking for something around the same price range, or slightly more expensive so the SA won't be upset. I don't like anything with vachetta bottoms because it'd be too difficult to take care of. It doesn't have to be for work. What about Manhattan PM? Thanks!:idea: