Do You Think the Cartier Love Ring and the Cartier Love Wedding Band Stack Well Toget

Cartier Love Ring, Cartier Love Wedding Band, or Both?

• Cartier Love Ring

• Cartier Love Wedding Band

• Both

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have made my final decision and I am going to purchase both the Love Ring and the Wedding Band. I am going to wear them both on my right middle finger, but I can't decide which color I should get. I would either buy the Yellow Gold Love Ring with the Yellow Gold Wedding Band or the Yellow Gold Love Ring and the White Gold Wedding Band. Help me choose! Thanks :smile:

Depends whether you like the look of mixed metals next to one another.
Personally I would go for both YG, but I have seen plenty of pictures of the mixed YG & WG & it suits those people very well.

did u get them yet? cartier white gold has rhodium plating only if with diamond.. i would get plain wg only if you're ok with it looking like stainless steel ...

My boyfriend got me a RG plain love ring for my birthday to go with my RG pave love ring. I love the look of them stacking together and it is the first time I got a Cartier love ring from my boyfriend instead of from myself hehehe. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462014746.347901.jpg