Do You Think the Cartier Love Ring and the Cartier Love Wedding Band Stack Well Toget

Cartier Love Ring, Cartier Love Wedding Band, or Both?

• Cartier Love Ring

• Cartier Love Wedding Band

• Both

Results are only viewable after voting.

llliiizzzyy

Oct 2, 2015
I am going to purchase a Cartier love ring within the next few weeks, and I am wondering if you like the look of the ring and the wedding band stacked together. I like the look but I'm not sure if the obvious width differences will look funny together. thanks in advance! (examples are pictured below)!

Attachments

• 98df8ca1bf491073b3dca7c64d0194b7.jpg
    98df8ca1bf491073b3dca7c64d0194b7.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 11,930
  • article-2261814-16EA71ED000005DC-415_634x576.jpg
    article-2261814-16EA71ED000005DC-415_634x576.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 43,489
IMO, I feel there too matchy. But its all about preference. What ever fits your style and budget. Do you know which finger you will be wearing the ring on? If its with your e-ring that will be nice! If not, it will look superb on any finger also ;)

I must say, I like the look. You could always go with two different tones, like the wider one in yellow and the thinner one in rose gold or vice versa. The yellow and white combo stands out more to me but if you like that look than go with that. I think the Rose/yellow combo is beautiful and has a nice buttery richness to it.

I was thinking about the rose gold and yellow gold combination a few days ago, but I think I would most likely go for the yellow gold and white gold combination. Thank you!

I love the look and have had a love band for a while and want my Love ring, I will wear them stacked, alone, with ering, with JUC.

In fact, I want 3 or 4 love bands for each finger. I love gold and the look. Go for it!

Like I said in my last thread, I'm going to purchase a Cartier Love Ring. I'm debating whether or not the combination of these two rings look good together. I'm either going to buy the love wedding band and the love ring, or only the love ring. I included a picture below that I found on Instagram of the two rings worn together.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 7,686
Last edited:
I have two YG love rings - one regular and one wedding band. I enjoy wearing them together! Here's a comparison pic - I couldn't find anything like this when I was trying to decide which one to buy. I went with the regular first and then went back a few days later and got the wedding band too!

7J3Ssgb.jpg

Reactions: afj