Do you think I'm a pain???

bhurry

O.G.
Sep 5, 2006
ok, not sure where I would post this but since it has something to do with my J12 watch, I figured I could post it here. Ok so here's the deal, I bought my j12 watch and had it charged to my Visa. Well, I just found out that I could have used my Saks card and I would have accumulated points towards a gift card ( I know, I'm kinda slow trying to figure things out about this saks card). Anyways, do you think I would be a pain to have my SA refund my Visa and just charge it to my Saks account? Do you think that would be too much of me to ask my SA?

I think it is gonna be ok:smile: Anyway she is not loosing the commission. I think SAs are prepared for such requests since that is what the card meant to do. It will take her only a few mins but she knows she will have you as a very happy and loyal customer. Go ahead!

No, I think you should definitly ask, since you didnt realize the benefits of using yoursaks card for this large purchase I think you should get rewarded for it! I don't think its too much trouble at all for your SA, they get people doing these things all the time...Just tell them that you didnt realize and I am sure that it wouldnt be a prob and I don't think you should feel at all bad about asking!

I know I shouldn't feel bad since I bought so much from her, but I always feel like I'm too much to handle and always too timid to ask for anything more. I feel like I'm taking too much of their time. but we are talking about gift cards I could have for future purchases:smile: