Do you think Damier accessories go with the regular monogram canvas?

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I love the Damier pattern on small items, it is so cute. But do you think it goes with the MC or should I just match everything to the MC? Also-do you think the multicolor matches the MC? What about the Vernis pieces? Just curious....

2. Personally, i think everything goes together, maybe with the exception of denim and most things. :smile:

3. I think the mono and damier look gorgeous together!

4. Oh yes!:yes: :biggrin:

5. I think the mono and damier look nice together. I have the Speedy 30 mono and I use the damier cosmetic bag with it. The set has a nice "flow" to it.

6. What pattern accessories do you guys think goes best with the denim Baggy?

7. Absolutely!!!!!!!

8. Colleen ~ I Switch Bags Daily. I Don't Always Want To Switch My Accessories...So, I Love Mono To Go With Everything (I Stick With Complete Mono). With MC I Switch Over...As Well As Damier. Not Epi...& Depends On Which Vernis Color I'm Using......

I Think Any Pieces You Choose Will Look Fabulous.....I Think If You Like It, You Will Be Most Comfortable! :smile:

***Here's An Interesting Bit (You May Already Know This).....Part Of LV's Displays Are By What Is Suppose To Look Look Nice Together. i.e. Red Epi Speedy May Be Shown With A Mono PTI......

.......Does Anyone Else Know About This? I Think It's Interesting, But, Again You Need To Go With What You Like!!!!! :smile:

9. I think because of the colors of mono and damier, it shouldn't be a problem to put them together!

10. i think this would look really cute w/ the damier. :amuse:

i just put them together off elux:biggrin:

[​IMG]

a pink vernis piece would go very nicely with it, i think!:cool:

11. I think the damier and mono look great together, same color of pattern!

I like the pink vernis (or any color you like) with ANY of the patterns because it is a solid color.

There is no right or wrong, combine what you like!

12. I love how you put these together! So cute, you are right! NOw I think I need a pink vernis cles!:heart:

13. Red epi is great with denim, mono and damier.
    Z

14. I don't like to mix the patterns- I like a solid color for small leather pieces that go well in every bag. JMO

15. That's true! :yes: I didn't think of that!