Do you think Damier accessories go with the regular monogram canvas?

colleenco

O.G.
Feb 6, 2006
I love the Damier pattern on small items, it is so cute. But do you think it goes with the MC or should I just match everything to the MC? Also-do you think the multicolor matches the MC? What about the Vernis pieces? Just curious....

I think the mono and damier look nice together. I have the Speedy 30 mono and I use the damier cosmetic bag with it. The set has a nice "flow" to it.

Colleen ~ I Switch Bags Daily. I Don't Always Want To Switch My Accessories...So, I Love Mono To Go With Everything (I Stick With Complete Mono). With MC I Switch Over...As Well As Damier. Not Epi...& Depends On Which Vernis Color I'm Using......

I Think Any Pieces You Choose Will Look Fabulous.....I Think If You Like It, You Will Be Most Comfortable! :smile:

***Here's An Interesting Bit (You May Already Know This).....Part Of LV's Displays Are By What Is Suppose To Look Look Nice Together. i.e. Red Epi Speedy May Be Shown With A Mono PTI......

.......Does Anyone Else Know About This? I Think It's Interesting, But, Again You Need To Go With What You Like!!!!! :smile:

i think this would look really cute w/ the damier. :amuse:

i just put them together off elux:biggrin:

baggy7hf.gif

a pink vernis piece would go very nicely with it, i think!:cool:

I think the damier and mono look great together, same color of pattern!

I like the pink vernis (or any color you like) with ANY of the patterns because it is a solid color.

There is no right or wrong, combine what you like!

aribobarixxx said:
i think this would look really cute w/ the damier. :amuse:

i just put them together off elux:biggrin:

baggy7hf.gif

a pink vernis piece would go very nicely with it, i think!:cool:

I love how you put these together! So cute, you are right! NOw I think I need a pink vernis cles!:heart: