Do you talk baby talk to your pets?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Yes. But I also talk to them like humans, and make silly noises at them.

2. Oh yeah I do it all the time, so does my mom. I really do think that my dog and bunny enjoy it! My bf absolutely loves to give me crap about it tho, lol.

3. not only do i baby talk, i even adult talk to the doggie... he's so smart and awesome.... it's like parents who all think their kids are the smartest/best.... i'm exactly like that... LOL

4. Absolutely!
    Love them all!!! (2 dogs, 2 cats)
    :P

5. Definitely! They react so much more when I do. But I also talk normally to them. I spend a lot of time at home with just my dogs, so I talk to them a lot! haha.

6. Absolutely! Even to pets that are not my own!!

7. yup! They seem so excited when I do. SO CUTE.

8. I do to our cat and to my parents animals. I can't seem to stop myself! I do talk to our cat in adult talk too, but she always ignores me.
    I will say that she LOVES for you to tell her how pretty she is, she bats her eyes at you!

9. Yesssss I dooooooo.

10. LMAO...me and my BF ALWAYS talk baby talk to our mini doxie!

11. Same here!:yes:

12. yes i do. When i do, my bf will say "he doesnt understand what u are saying" but later on, he will talk to him too...:P

13. Of course I do!!! And they :heart: it!!!

14. Oh I so do, too!!!

15. Of course! And my DH baby talks to him too.