Do you swim with your love bracelet?

I have been swimming a lot with my 10 diamonds PG Love. I do have some damage: discoloration and scratches. I do try to protect it with bands but it is very difficult. Now i even swim in open waters, so i decided to take off my bracelet. It is taking a lot of mental energy from me thinking about avoiding damage almost every day of the week. Now i am contemplating a cuff

I do everything with my Love bracelets on. I never stopped to think about pool water affecting them. Both of mine still look lovely (I’ve had one for a couple years so it has the requisite scratches on it but I don’t mind). That being said, I don’t swim that often, just a few times a week in the summer. Consulting with a jeweler would probably be a good course of action.

Cartier told me PG is more delicate than YG in terms of discoloration due to chlorine. The pool curb is the worst for scratches. I feel great training in the pool now with bare wrists :smile: The cuff is not as pretty but suits my lifestyle better for now

Cartier told me PG is more delicate than YG in terms of discoloration due to chlorine. The pool curb is the worst for scratches. I feel great training in the pool now with bare wrists :smile: The cuff is not as pretty but suits my lifestyle better for now
Yes that is how I got the first major scratches on my loves. Jumping in the Pool with my hands on the curb