Do you stuff your bags when not in use?

Sep 13, 2006
Yesterday I went to LV to pick up my Bedford and I was asking my SA if I should stuff this bag. I know that in the past I have purchased bags on ebay that seemed to have lost its shape...anyways she told me that to preserve the shape of my bags that I should always keep them stuffed with tissue paper. (especially with Vernis as the lining will seperate from the exterior if you don't stuff it causing the bag to look "mangled.")

No, that's a little too high maintenance for me. I just store them sitting upright on the top shelf of my closet. I've never had any problems with any bag losing its shape unless it was really abused.

Ash

only my epi speedy. i have that with all the stuffing that came with it in it until i use it then out then back in when i'm done. i don't want it to get wrinkles.

Some bags I do, some I don't. They tend to be a bit scattered about, then about once every three weeks or so I will gather them up, clean and condition the ones that need it and stuff the ones that need it, and put them all away in the armoire or closet.....until they all 'leak' out again.

I stuff my CB pochette because it's very flat and awkwardly shaped if I don't. I stuff my Coussin so it doesn't cave in and wrinkle the vachetta. I used to stuff my Papillon 26, but I ended up using this bag so often that it was a pain to stuff and unstuff the bag all the time.