Do you still wear your bow satchel?

I finally bought one and already love it. But the leather seems a bit dry, what product can I use? It only says "calfskin" and seems like a matte version.
IMG_20230223_212706.jpg

IMG_20230223_212712.jpg

IMG_20230223_212722.jpg

And is there any option to shorten the long strap? It's a bit too long for me...

I took my oldest bags out the other day to give them some fresh air, these are bags from the 2000s (Fendi Spy, Chole Paddington, Marc Jacobs Stam, etc, I don't sell my bags) and one of them was the Miu Miu Bow bag. I still think it's a great bag. I can't beleive all of those great bags have been discontinued :crybaby:

I started using my Bow bag again recently! It was my favorite bag for years and my go to everyday bag. I'm using it again as my everyday bag and remember how much I love it, especially the unique strap clasp. It's such a great bag and if it reissues I'll definitely buy it again new. For now, I'm considering sending mine in to Leather Surgeons for a refresh.

I have a brushed suede large beauty and just bought a pristine salmon glazed large, LOVE that bag, it will always be special
I wore my suede tie dye just yesterday. The bag is perfect for fall because of the eggplant and dark red color.

I also have a mini bow in a fuchsia color in Vitello shine and I adore her.