Do you prefer neverfull mm sides regular or cinched in?????

i'm 5'2 too and i use it depending on what i'm wearing - if im wearing something casual, like jeans and a tee - i wear it open... but if i'm wearing a cute little day dress - i'll wear it cinched.

I dont have one but i will hopefully get a Damier Ebene NF for my birthday :biggrin:
i really like both ways appearance-wise but since i havnt worn a Neverfull i dont how it feels cinched vs not.
Is it comfortable both ways?

I've seen the Neverfull MM both cinched and uncinched... both ways look really Cute on everyone... I guess the uncinched looks more laid back and easier to get things (wider opening). Cute either way! :biggrin:

I don't own one, but for the most part when I see them on others I prefer them cinched. I have seen them open, when there is a lot of stuff in them and like that look as well, but for just carrying around I like the cinched look!

Reactions: Bethdphillips
I don't own one currently (that will change come July), but the only size of NF I like is the PM cinched. I love the GM and MM uncinched... probably because I see those sizes as totes, my version of a workhorse (aka uni bag :P)