Do you own a bag that you never or rarely wear but you could never get rid of?

i have an LV miroir cosmetic case (4th pic in my sig) that it totally love, but i almost never use (only used once in the past ~3 months). it was almost $400 with tax, and i often think of selling it to fund another purchase :wtf: but in reality i could never do it! probably because it's LE (collectible), and because i just think it's soo pretty. :girlsigh:.

the reason i almost never use it is because t's pretty small and delicate, and i don' thave the "clutch" lifestyle...(i don't go clubbing, bar-hopping, fancy parties, etc). it's one of those things that i keep just to have and take it out and admire it every once in a while! :love:

:heart:I do. A large structured LV tote... I got on a trip with my mom to germany... I thought it was the perfect bag for me...but turns out, the bag and I don't mesh to well. At least not for daily wear purposes... once in a blue moon quite litterally.... but it was the last trip with my mom, she suddenly passed away in oct... the trip we took was in May prior... in my heart it is too closely connected with my mom, so I could enver get rid of it... I haven't used the bag in about 2 years.
I will now make it a point to use it more often.

Yup. My Lady Dior bag. I don't how to carry it, where to wear it or why I bought it but I like it and keeping it. :smile:

attachment.php

As I mentioned in some other threads, I have a blue Balenciaga City which I never use (probably used less than five times since I received it in early 2005). Pretty bag, but just not my style and color. It was a graduation gift from my dad, so I think he may feel hurt if I decide to sell it. Especially considering how proud he was that he got me such a nice bag.

I have a Balenciaga Sandstone giant gold hardware weekender that was a wedding gift from my hubby. I used it once as my carry-on for our honeymoon but she has not been out since (that was last year). It is a gorgeous bag and has the best leather of all my Bal bags but it is just huge and I can never find anything.

OMG - I don't use any of my bags!! I'm really terrible - I wear one - and the rest are consigned to their dustbags. Its cruel! I wouldn't sell them - although I think I could be deranged!:nuts::graucho:

MJ top frame chevron in magenta with python -- I don't use exotics every day, but I would never part with this bag even if it doesn't come out and play for a while...

My LV pomme Roxbury. It's so dreamy, but really only useful as a dressed-up evening bag -- not a common occurence for me. But I couldn't part with her, no way. She's quite happy to sit on a shelf in my closet in her dustbag.

And when I DO take her out, I am so happy, and she never fails to get compliments.

372075322_000f2438d2.jpg

372075470_fc1d6e55fe.jpg

I have a large quilted black Chanel my father got me about 15 years ago before I knew much about handbags. He was so proud of himself getting me that bag that I would never give it up even if I don't carry it very often.

LV Mahina. I just had to have that bag, fought and fought and searched and searched and finally saw her up on eluxury again and got her. But I haven't carried her hardly at all - she's pretty heavy, and she doesn't have but the one side pocket so she's like a blackhole. But I won't give her up.

Oh yes, I, too, fall into that category. I really don't carry my LV's, as well as a several others.........I do part with a few now and then, lately it's been more now as I'm really trying to slim down my collection to the ones I really love, problem is, when I move a few out, I move a few more in.........:rolleyes: