Do you like these?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jul 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2009
    [​IMG]

for men?

2. cant see pic

3. Nay..sorry

4. They're very new england prep school- if that's your thing. I would say no, because that association makes me wary.

My boyfriend went to one and thinks these are the only flip flops that anyone should wear (even girls!).

5. Yes, I like them. It's a casual flip flop so what's not to like? Doesn't everyone own a pair of flip flops???
    And yes, flip flops on men are fine as long as they don't have nasty feet...

6. I don't see anything wrong with them

7. I think they look fine. I like men in flip flops with a pair of jeans or casual pants and a nice, plain t-shirt or casual shirt.

8. I love my Rainbows. They go with every casual outfit I wear, so even though I'm not a huge fan of flip flops on guys, my go-to brand would definitely be Rainbows.

9. I don't like them

10. i love them. i love a guy with nice feet in a nice pair of casual flip flops. and everyone i know with rainbow flip flops says they are really comfortable.

i say it's a go.

11. i love rainbow flip flops! that photo is probably not the most flattering of them, but they are cute and SUPER comfy. i have 2 pairs...the photo you posted is of the "double layer" rainbow flip flop. i have 1 double layer thick strap pair and 1 single layer thick strap pair...i definitely would suggest the single layer over the double layer you have posted. they're easier to break in and more comfy IMO!