Do you like the teardrop toe?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi everyone -

I'm seeing more and more cute shoes with what I call the teardrop toe style. Here is one example -

http://www.zappos.com/images/728/7283812/1733-341173-d.jpg

What do you think of it? I think they look FABULOUS with pants!

Andrea

2. i like them!!!(even if i prefer less 'pointed' toes or round toes!:biggrin:)

3. i have a pair just like them black patent too and they go with EVERYTHING! i mean i wear them with so many different things all the time i love them!

4. I have these, do they quality as the 'teardrop' style?

[​IMG]

If so, I love them! I agree with gucci_girl_gg, they go with everything! I think theyre adorable.

5. I dont like this shape, the elongated pointed toe... they look like elf shoes on girls. I prefer an almond toe or rounded toe myself.

6. I love to look at this shape, but I think its a shoes that can only be worn a handful of times. As soon as the shape starts to mould to your foot & you get that widening toe shape thing happening I think it looks dreadful, like you've done an ugly step-sister & crammed your foot into a shoe five times too small. :sad:

I do think they are sublimely fabulous though.....

7. Agree,they do go out of shape.:sad:

8. Not at all. I become very self aware if I wear pointed shoes. The make my feet look out of proportions.

9. No, I don't like them. They make your feet look really long and skinny.

10. They'd look cute on some people. I have pretty big and wide feet, those shoes would like a gondolla on my feet...lol

11. They are a little bit too elongated for my liking, plus they really hurt my feet somehow.. but one thing i like is they make you look taller!

12. love them, I wear this stye with jeans all the time.

13. I can feel myself tripping and falling just looking at these shoes! I do like a pointy-toed shoe with jeans or slacks, but I am too clumsy to pull it off!

14. I think that particular pair is too severe looking although I like a pointy shoe. . . and I'd hate to have to buy a shoe a size too big so my toes can fit! LOL!

15. ^HAHA Swank!! I like these shoes- but I have to see what they look like on me... so who knows... I have long skinny feet- always makes it a bit hard to find cute shoes

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice