Do you like the teardrop toe?

I have these, do they quality as the 'teardrop' style?

bag0442.jpg

If so, I love them! I agree with gucci_girl_gg, they go with everything! I think theyre adorable.

I love to look at this shape, but I think its a shoes that can only be worn a handful of times. As soon as the shape starts to mould to your foot & you get that widening toe shape thing happening I think it looks dreadful, like you've done an ugly step-sister & crammed your foot into a shoe five times too small. :sad:

I do think they are sublimely fabulous though.....

ParkAvenuePrincess said:
I love to look at this shape, but I think its a shoes that can only be worn a handful of times. As soon as the shape starts to mould to your foot & you get that widening toe shape thing happening I think it looks dreadful, like you've done an ugly step-sister & crammed your foot into a shoe five times too small. :sad:

I do think they are sublimely fabulous though.....
Agree,they do go out of shape.:sad:

I think that particular pair is too severe looking although I like a pointy shoe. . . and I'd hate to have to buy a shoe a size too big so my toes can fit! LOL!

^HAHA Swank!! I like these shoes- but I have to see what they look like on me... so who knows... I have long skinny feet- always makes it a bit hard to find cute shoes