Do you like MC in black or white?

I LIKE IT ALL!
lol

I like black more usually cause it is really seasonless and it pops more to me.

But I find that I love to mix the two colors.

I've had color transfer happen on my white keepall and shirley, so I am gunshy on white now and the red interior scares me because I've seen bags with pink fade on the canvas from the red interior.

here's a question. is the resale value of the white more than the black?

That's a good question Chelle- white has been perfected more in replicas, so I would think that would mean there would be more that appeared 'real' on ebay, thus lowering the price overall of even the authentic ones because it confuses bidders.
Black is still fairly easy to tell it's fake- even a "super fake".

I usually am always watching and buying black MC on ebay, so I havent paid that much attention to white. I know I can't confidently tell a fake from real easily and without backup opinions for white MC, so I rarely even mess with it.

Two years ago MC wasn't reselling as high on ebay as it is right now. You'll take about a 50% loss in value by going to ebay with used MC items no matter the color. Some get higher but it's rare and may take relisting a few times.

That's a good question Chelle- white has been perfected more in replicas, so I would think that would mean there would be more that appeared 'real' on ebay, thus lowering the price overall of even the authentic ones because it confuses bidders.
Black is still fairly easy to tell it's fake- even a "super fake".

I usually am always watching and buying black MC on ebay, so I havent paid that much attention to white. I know I can't confidently tell a fake from real easily and without backup opinions for white MC, so I rarely even mess with it.

Two years ago MC wasn't reselling as high on ebay as it is right now. You'll take about a 50% loss in value by going to ebay with used MC items no matter the color. Some get higher but it's rare and may take relisting a few times.

that is very helpful, thank you for your input. i'm leaning towards black...