Do you like Juicy Couture handbags?

i like the bags, dont own one at the moment (sold them to buy bbags) but may get one for the summer. would never ever.... wear them together with velour tracksuit, sorry! btw - would never wear velour trackie outside my house :smile: but thats just me, i dont mind other girls wearing them, especially if they are fit and look well in them. i dont :smile:

Not a fan of the velour jumpsuits.
I think very few people look good in them.

The bags look cute on young ladies.
Are they worth the price?
That's up to the lady buying it.

I personally don't own any.
I'm definitely not their target demographic though.

I don't really like Juicy handbags or suits.
I think some of their bags can be cute, but for the most part I wouldn't use them. To me, they seem more appropriate for younger women.

I have several Juicy bags but they are all leather bags which have the more simple details to them. I used to have more but sold most of them except for the few I have left. Absolutely no velour bags or tracksuits though. All of mine I bought for well below retail, too.

thanks for all the comments. Im a teenager, and i do like the tracksuits. i do disagree that juicy couture tracksuits should not be worn out of the house or the gym. There perfect for shopping on a day you dont feel like getting dressed up, and are super comfortable without looking really laid back.

I'm really fond of the leather ones, but the other fabric ones are too juvenile even for me (I'm 16) I don't feel like wasting 100+ on a bag that I will carry for a year, then when I go off to college, I'll have moved on to more sophisticated things. Plus they don't even hold up that well. I'd rather go for a better quality and higher styled brand in the same price range - like Coach.

The tracksuits I love though - even though sometimes I think it looks really weird when you wear a whole suit :P

I love them all. I'm a grown adult and find those bags fun and whimsical. I'm not a bag snob and would not look down on anyone carrying those bags (old or young). As a matter of fact, if I see a woman carrying a JC bag, I'd probably give them the "thumbs up" .

I have owned several terry cloth Juicy bags but have grown out of all of them. They get dirty easily, are hard to clean, poor quality, and I feel too old for them now. I'm 19.

I do have a couple velour hoodies though, but I would never wear them with the pants. I usually wear them when I'm having a lazy day and don't feel like dressing up.