do you like CHARMS on your bags??

Thank you @thebattagirl !
I find it difficult to decide which bag a charm really fits. You always run the risk of overdoing it .
Imo for example, if the bag already has very nice hardware, it should stand on its own.
And charms that don't match the color and style of the hardware don't work for me at all .
Then it can easily look like Mardi Gras decorations ...

Reactions: B.the.attagirl
So I only put stuff on tote bags. I used to have an Ita-Bag which are those clear Japanese casual bags to put pins, keychains, stuffed animals, whatever you want in them and it got heavy because I had about 100 metal pins/keychains attached to both sides of the bag. I no longer carry something like that around, but after purchasing this Ferragamo Nolita tote, I had the urge to decorate it with a ridiculously big chain, jewelry from my childhood that I would never wear as an adult and a Coach charm I had as display on a shelf. I wanted that "effortlessly messy" look.

Attachments

• CAF3203E-AF6C-46F2-B68D-EF498FF0F70B.jpg
    CAF3203E-AF6C-46F2-B68D-EF498FF0F70B.jpg
    183.7 KB · Views: 17
  • Love
Reactions: B.the.attagirl
Normally I don't go for a lot of stuff on bags but you made that look so well!
So I only put stuff on tote bags. I used to have an Ita-Bag which are those clear Japanese casual bags to put pins, keychains, stuffed animals, whatever you want in them and it got heavy because I had about 100 metal pins/keychains attached to both sides of the bag. I no longer carry something like that around, but after purchasing this Ferragamo Nolita tote, I had the urge to decorate it with a ridiculously big chain, jewelry from my childhood that I would never wear as an adult and a Coach charm I had as display on a shelf. I wanted that "effortlessly messy" look.