Do you ladies ever....

tnc 727

*Workin Girl*
O.G.
Oct 4, 2006
wear a different bbag every day of the week? which ones do you find yourself using most often? And do you just let your others get lost in the back of your closet?

I won't get most of my new bbags til next week... but Just by looking at how many I have I don't think I'll be able to wear them all equally... :shame:

TIA!!!!!:heart:

wear a different bbag every day of the week?- YES
which ones do you find yourself using most often? - black city
And do you just let your others get lost in the back of your closet? - my lvs, guccis and pradas haven't seen the light of day for months

sorry this might be a lil OT:

o, i wish i had the occassion to wear a different bbag everyday of the week, but since I work in a kiosk where things are very very dusty and there is absoultely no storage space except a tiny cubby hole where every1 stuffs there belongings in.. so therefore having everything smashed and squished in one tiny space (lets out a big sigh) I would not want my bbags to be smashed in a tiny space... so I have a fabric GG logo pochette where I wear almost everyday, its black and its fabric(durable) and its designer but very inexspensive, so that bag gets all the beatings!!!

But I wish I had enough bbags to wear a different color everyday of the week!

wear a different bbag every day of the week? I use them when I want to cheer myself up..
which ones do you find yourself using most often? my big bags, i.e. gucci, lv, balenciaga (sometimes)
do you just let your others get lost in the back of your closet? my evening bags.. I don't really go out that much!

well I wear a bbag for a couple of weeks, then another, and it pretty much goes in cyrcles. most often wear BI purse, RV purse, lilac city. And when my only bbag was a black twiggy I think I wore it for 4 months straight...

tnc727, you say you have so many and you don't post a group picture? Oooh, too bad!;)

I have four Bbags and I can't decide which one is my fav, but what usually happens is that I usually wear one a day, and I decide I like it so much that I end up usind it for like 4 or 5 days. Then I miss another one, I mean another color and another leather, so I change it thinking it's going to be for one day only, but at the end of the day I like it so much that I end up wearing it for like 4 or 5 days. Then I miss another one, I mean another color and another leather, so I change it thinking it's going to be for one day only, nut at the end of the day......:shrugs:

I change of bag almost everyday
Depending on the colour of my outfit+mood+size I need to carry my stuff ;)

I agree with 'P' fromparis :yes: - I also change my bbag almost every day .... depending .... aso aso. ;) !!! For spring/summer I'll use more the apple green and bubblegum pink days - but of course also my other lovely and 'fresh' colors (pale pink, caramel, rouge vif, turquoise, orange aso) :drool: :P :love:

do you wear a different bbag every day of the week?
I'd love to.... but I love my Chloe paddy too:tender:

which ones do you find yourself using most often?
06 Grenat Day:heart:

And do you just let your others get lost in the back of your closet?
Guilty as charged :P Especially my LV, Coach, Prada & Dior.:sad: