Do you know what this bag is called?

chanelandtea

:)
O.G.
Jan 2, 2009
Hi all!

Hoping you might be able to help me find a Marc Jacobs bag I saw many years ago - I'd forgotten about it until recently and I've been googling but can't find a picture of it anywhere. I saw it back in 2015 in the Soho Bloomingdale's in NY.

It's a small square flap crossbody which was covered in 3d bubbles/circle shapes, it definitely came in turquoise/teal and I think pink and orange. I think it had a chain strap.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!

I think you mean the Rebel crossbody. Here's a listing (crazy overpriced) but is this what it looked like?

Here's the mini one in turquoise- not available but the pictures are clear so you can confirm this is the bag you remember. I'm pretty sure this is the model you mean. Hope this helps.

Edit: and the pink one you may have seen:

Here's the mini one in turquoise- not available but the pictures are clear so you can confirm this is the bag you remember. I'm pretty sure this is the model you mean. Hope this helps.

Edit: and the pink one you may have seen:

OMG.. that's it!! Thank you SO much for finding it! I'm not sure what it is about it but I just love it, hoping I can find a second hand one for a good price. Thank you!

OMG.. that's it!! Thank you SO much for finding it! I'm not sure what it is about it but I just love it, hoping I can find a second hand one for a good price. Thank you!
No problem. :smile: If I stumble upon a fairly priced one, I'll post a link in here for you.
Also, if it's specifically the 3D bubble/ grommet/ stud portion that appeals most, MBMJ had a bunch of different bags that included those details. I think I recall a Sally crossbody bag and a mini Natasha with the rounded studs (though my memory is terrible, so don't hold me to the exact models)...so, if I were you, I'd run searches for all models including studs and grommets, and you may well find a variety to choose from.