Do you have Agendas to match you LV's

Veronika

Luvin my new horsie
May 26, 2006
I do! I'll start, I have an Indigo Agenda and Indigo Bedford

I have a panda agenda and panda pochette.

I have a pomme agenda and pomme lexington, (but agenda doesn't fit, so doesn't really count... maybe)...

And, I have a perle agenda and perle Bedford... which I've never used the two together... yet... maybe tomorrow with my date:wtf:;)

Wow, I'm pretty sick, huh? What about you!?:smile:

I only have one agenda and use it in all bags (Damier). I don't mind not being too matchy and I love the Damier look. :smile:

I love the damier look, I only have one chocolate damier, and it's the passport cover. Haven't received my passport yet, but when I do, it's gonna be stylin:yahoo: I love dark damier and would like some more!:yes:

I only have the one Groom agenda.. that I never use. Doh.

Caannie is the queen of agendas, you should check out her collection.. omg, she definitely has one for every bag !

I only have the one Groom agenda.. that I never use. Doh.

Caannie is the queen of agendas, you should check out her collection.. omg, she definitely has one for every bag !

I have seen that! wow! I know, she has the agenda collection, I love agendas cause I'm a freak about using them all day long! I love note taking and journal writing... I only have the small 3 rings, but I should branch out like Caanie and get some different sizes. I'm a sucker when it comes to a blank book:yes:... I love to write my own chapters....;)

i only have ONE Monogram Mat agenda, because like wallets, i don't know how anyone can transfer their things from one agenda to the next. i'm too lazy :lol:

I have seen that! wow! I know, she has the agenda collection, I love agendas cause I'm a freak about using them all day long! I love note taking and journal writing... I only have the small 3 rings, but I should branch out like Caanie and get some different sizes. I'm a sucker when it comes to a blank book:yes:... I love to write my own chapters....;)

If you like writing.. one of those MC desk agendas is calling your name. :graucho::graucho: