Do you have a trench coat?

Thanks, Jadecee. I will see what I can do. I am soooooo lazy about posting pics. Are you still into B-bags? I haven't gotten one in about 1.25 years!

No problem. Only if it isn't super inconvenient for you. I love trenches and so I'd love to see what a Max Mara one would be like!

I still love bbags, but I only have one now - a sapphire day. I sold every other one I had. Sometimes seeing old pictures makes me miss them but now that I only have one - curiously enough, I'm able to find lots of joy with it. When I had more it seemed like I never got around to using some of them and then plus with some of them being very rare - there was always the question of whether I shouldn't be using them since they're so rare. But I decided I wanted to enjoy my bags and not be a collector so off they went!

Besides freaking out every time it rained and immediately worrying about my bag was becoming too stressful and I didn't want to be referred to as the bag lady who's a nutcase! :P

I LOVE trench coats... love! :love: I have one amazing fancy one by Burberry (I got it on sale)... it's black with silver embroidery - definitely a statement making piece. I have a few satin trenches from Bebe (yellow, pink, coral/orange), as well as few Burberry (rain) trenches (two black, one khaki, etc.). Several of my Burberry winter coats are trench style coats... I just love the chic, waist cinching look of a trench. :love:

Any woman of mature age needs a trench!
I have several,
-black Elle Tahari(dressy)
black Marc by Marc Jacobs(casual)
navy Robert Rodriguez (dressy)
red DKNY (casual and short)
khaki Kenneth Cole (dressy)
black swing trench Nanette Lepore(casual)
I live in the south and love a light weight jacket-we don't get much wiinter here!

No problem. Only if it isn't super inconvenient for you. I love trenches and so I'd love to see what a Max Mara one would be like!

I still love bbags, but I only have one now - a sapphire day. I sold every other one I had. Sometimes seeing old pictures makes me miss them but now that I only have one - curiously enough, I'm able to find lots of joy with it. When I had more it seemed like I never got around to using some of them and then plus with some of them being very rare - there was always the question of whether I shouldn't be using them since they're so rare. But I decided I wanted to enjoy my bags and not be a collector so off they went!

Besides freaking out every time it rained and immediately worrying about my bag was becoming too stressful and I didn't want to be referred to as the bag lady who's a nutcase! :P

I know what you mean. I don't think I carried any of my vintage bags ever. I pared down to about 5 bags, I think. I love the ones that I still have, but I think my next bag (when it happens) will be a Bottega Veneta.

I had one but must have sold or donated it-I really never wore it. I would force myself to once or twice a year so it wouldn't just sit in the closet. For me it wasn't a must have.

I have 3!
One is navy from Juicy Couture
The second is black from Marciano
The third is beige also from Juicy Couture
Juicy makes the hottest trenches. If you want to get one, buy it from there!!