Do you have a 'signature' Mulberry you are known for?

flyvetjo

Jo
O.G.
Jan 24, 2007
Think I'm going to be the 'Antony ' girl !!!

When i think of SJ I just see a pink Hanover and tara is definately Mrs Mabel ! Chaz -Mrs Elgin !!!!

Agree?

:yahoo::wlae::woohoo::lol::graucho::nuts::tup: (can you tell I'm bored!!!)

Hahahaha!! No way!! As I read the title I thought back to when I first came on here and it was with good ole Elgin!! So I thought thats my signature bag,and then I thought,hold on,I'm always waxing lyrical about Roxy,which would it be!!! And Tara gets it square on the nail!! Mrs Elgin,somedays Mrs Roxy!!!

Tara,you will always be a Mabel girl to me!!!

Jo,you are Anthony and Annie(never hear much of your beautiful Bays??)

Sj,definately pink Hanover(every now and again an Araline)

Kroquet,oak Annie!!

I have black Antony and Oak Bays and interchange them all week long -- use the Bays during the week and take out the Antony on weekends for handsfree strolling... I def want to add more Mulberrys, but don't think I'm any one particular style. Want a Roxy and a messenger...maybe an Annie if I can find one. I'm going to go with whatever I find at the outlet.

Oak Annie definitely !!! We went out house hunting today and I used her. DH didn't even notice!! What a blind bat he is!! Love, love, love that bag!! She is so casual without being casual...KWIM?? Thanks Chaz !!!!! Forever in your debt!

Awwwwww, you are so sweet! I take back that sheet comment!:love::love::yes:

I see that my Welcome back thread was moved... I sure hope I haven't shown my stupid side too much!! :shame::shame:

Great thread! Agree I'm the girl with the pink Hanover!
I'd say Jo & the Antony & Chaz & Elgin - altho pink Bays a strong contender too.
So what about Riffraff - what would hers be?
Evie - Alfie?
MulberryRoxanne - def now the Roxy.
Orkneydaisy - Mabel - think she's got two.

^^^^^^^^^^^ Mmmm,Riff,what would hers be?? I'm off for a lil wander while I seem to have a stable connection.I'll mull that one over.I'm already leaning towards a Rosemary----- color,not yet,will have a think..................