Do you have a mini skinny? (and picts?)

Here are mine:

attachment.php
wow yummy collections you got there, krispin!

Thanks for the info on mini skinny. I was not interested until now. (didn't see the need) You all really have some nice ones. Maybe i'll try one or two for my small bags.

I dont have pics. But I couldnt do without my mini skinnys. I have my keys attached to them and I stash a couple bucks, my CC's and DL in them and run around. The skinny fits easy into my pocket on days that I dont carry my bag with me or when I take a quick trip to the store. I can then attach my skinny to my bag when I want to take the whole ensemble with me. I love these little guys.

Krispin..I have one of the same bags as you do the legacy shoulder bag in khaki/ebony..I adore the pic of the skinny with the the little pocket! Where did ya get this?What is it called? I would love to find one that matches my bag. Does it also have the key ring? Thanks so much for the great pics.

Krispin..I have one of the same bags as you do the legacy shoulder bag in khaki/ebony..I adore the pic of the skinny with the the little pocket! Where did ya get this?What is it called? I would love to find one that matches my bag. Does it also have the key ring? Thanks so much for the great pics.

I got it at Macy's. It's exactly like regular mini skinnies.

Here's the thread I posted when I got it:

http://forum.purseblog.com/coach/legacy-mini-skinny-74129.html