Do you have a mini skinny? (and picts?)

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. abandonedimages' thread made me think, how many of us actually have them, and of course more importantly :P which ones do you own? if you have any picts please post those eye candies!

2. Well I only have 3 right now, but I'm starting to collect them so that number is going to grow drastically in the near future ;]

The two I just bought --

[​IMG]

And my green one (middle, front) that matches my bag --

[​IMG]

3. I have a purple optic bumblebee one. No pics yet. I got it recently.

4. I have a few of them - I have a LV one that I've had for many years and it still looks beautiful. I have some coach ones to match my handbags too and I love them. I need to get a new battery for my dig. camera and will post pics when I do (hopefully by next week!)

5. I have 3 as well! I use mine if I don't need my whole wallet, just my cc & dl and such, or to hold extra cards that I can't fit in my wallet (like my barnes & noble discount card ... I rarely use it, but I needed it tonight!). They all match bags too. I really want a black one with the turnlock like abandonedimages. So cute!

ms.jpg
  6. I only have one as of now..just plain white leather. I'll maybe have more by the weekend.

7. i don't have any pics on me, but i have 2: khaki signature and a black mini signature.

8. cute picts girls! i love how they all range from various seasons. once i choose my replacement miniskinny ill post it.. i hope to see more pictures!!

9. Yup, I have 4 actually.:shame:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    They're just too darn cute and handy!

10. :love: :love: :love:

11. Friggin' adorable!

12. i have the tan mono with white leather trim!

13. I have a khaki soho signature... and I just bought my lil sis one for her birthday!

14. may i ask when the first two came out?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice