Do You Have a Chanel Handbag in the Back of Your Closet Never Being Carried? If So, What & Why?

I fell in love with minis a couple years ago. Now I have 3. I rarely carry them as I find them too small and and beginning to become contantly irritated. But I love the colors.
One is a 4 grommet black with silver hardware. Ugh. I know I'll never find the blue and green ones again in larger sizes, and am not sure I'd want them if they were bigger anyway. There're like cute little jellybeans.
I'll take the 4 grommet if you don't want it. Lol. It's beautiful.

I have this gorgeous, sand colored caviar Shiva Flap that has been collecting dust for years... such a pity.
I love this baby, absolutely adore her, just wish she was a ted smaller.

I fell in love with minis a couple years ago. Now I have 3. I rarely carry them as I find them too small and and beginning to become contantly irritated. But I love the colors.
One is a 4 grommet black with silver hardware. Ugh. I know I'll never find the blue and green ones again in larger sizes, and am not sure I'd want them if they were bigger anyway. There're like cute little jellybeans.

This is exactly why I have yet to buy a Chanel mini.
I can see myself getting irritated

I have several mini bags but not Chanel. I feel like I’ll stick to cheaper bags for minis. But you know how it goes, never say never

Reactions: missconvy
I have this gorgeous, sand colored caviar Shiva Flap that has been collecting dust for years... such a pity.
I love this baby, absolutely adore her, just wish she was a ted smaller.

Shiva is one of my best used Chanel flap! Mine is off-white and wear like iron. Get her out! She’s one of the best! Basically indestructible. Put her on. [emoji4] I’m sure you’ll love her even more. [emoji4]

I have a beige woc that I bought not too long ago. I love the bag but I never find myself using it because I am always scared of color transfer (even after I sprayed it with the collonil spray). Even the inside is beige and that scared me more bc the first time i used it I got a little spot on the inside. I guess it is inevitable. I tried to sell it but no bites as I didn't want to sell it for less than retail as its only 2 months old. Maybe I need to just force myself to be a little fearless and use it!!! I just think the point of a WOC is to put on and use when on the move but the beige makes it a baby-ing bag. And even for going out at night I wear dark colors and then I'm scared of color transfer!! sigh.

My GST. I got it because it's a practical bag with compartments and I got it in black carviar. Somehow I just can't bring myself to sell it because, well it's practical... but I never use it....
Oh I have a GST but I will never ever sell it! Not since Chanel has discontinued its production! I used it every single day for two years before it was discontinued and it still held its shape. Ever since I learned they stopped making it, I stored mine away!

Reactions: GGGirl
I have a 14b taupe m/l classic flap that I never worn with tag still attached. I’m so torn if I should sell it or wear it. I always think I will regret selling it since it’s such a highly sought after bag...

Oh I have a GST but I will never ever sell it! Not since Chanel has discontinued its production! I used it every single day for two years before it was discontinued and it still held its shape. Ever since I learned they stopped making it, I stored mine away!

My white GST. But I am going to use it. I wanted to bring it with me when I travel but it didn't fit in my carryon. I just checked it this time. I wish I had a black one, too.

I have a 2006 purple caviar E/W flap that I seldomly use but there’s no way I could sell it...I wanted something in this colour for so long I was so happy to have found something! It’s just not a colour that goes easily with my wardrobe. But when I wear white/black/beige it adds a nice small pop of colour.