Do you have a 2008 Coach shopping plan yet?

Fendi84NJ

purselove
O.G.
Sep 26, 2007
Are you randomly going to grab as you see things? Or Do you have a plan?

If you have a plan, please share!!

I already acted way early on my first spring bag and got the Lilac/Khaki Carryall from JAX. I usually wait for the store, but I am OBSESSED with lavender and just lost all control.

March- for PCE or birthday gift, I want an all leather Ergo. Hoping a spring color will be out.

May/June- I want a second Carly so bad. I have the chocolate and it is my favorite bag of all time. I am really hoping they will come out with the pink or purple trim for us, before we explode. So if they make those colors or another fun one I am getting that.

Then I want to get another black bag around September. And after that I don't know lol.

Keyfobs and shoes I usually buy at random.

My 2008 shopping plan is to somehow make Coach part of my birthday, anniversary and Christmas - and the purchases I make will only be with PCE or limited! Keeping that in mind, I may not actually make any purchases on my own as our anniversary AND my birthday will be around the PCE! score!

I have a plan!!!

PCE or F&F - Buy my Coach Carly Pouch in black!

Spring break in March or June
- Go to outlets and try to find a wristlet, charm[s?], Khaki skinny, and a cute bag! Not sure what type bag I want, whatever catches my eye I guess.

My Birthday in June - Not Coach but... get my Louis Vuitton Damier Speedy!

In terms of shoes, I'm not sure... want to try on the Margot flats because they look cute, but I don't think they'll look good on me...in fact, I'm scared they'll look good on me b/c then I'll want them :biggrin:

So, maybe only 2 - 3 new bag additions for me in all this year from Coach. I want to get more accessories. :P

Coach stores will launch their new coated canvas collection this Friday. It is said to be a pretty large collection with several colors, sizes and accessories to match. So, I will be there Friday and make my plan then... I really have been wanting a khaki/ bronze med Carly though...

YEP...
buy every Coach handbag which is at a great bargain, purchase any handbag which if more than 40% off and try to share it through Ebay and so everyone can feel the joy!!!! Lets face it...carry a Coach and you feel better...its like getting your hair done, shaving your legs, or ?? and thinking...this makes me feel good, I should have done this along time ago..which just reminded me...I need to make an appointment for my hair..and I think I may go shave my legs..I need a lift...or heck...maybe I will just go shopping!!!
Blessings!
Jonna

YEP...
buy every Coach handbag which is at a great bargain, purchase any handbag which if more than 40% off and try to share it through Ebay and so everyone can feel the joy!!!! Lets face it...carry a Coach and you feel better...its like getting your hair done, shaving your legs, or ?? and thinking...this makes me feel good, I should have done this along time ago..which just reminded me...I need to make an appointment for my hair..and I think I may go shave my legs..I need a lift...or heck...maybe I will just go shopping!!!
Blessings!
Jonna

Too cute!!!! :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

Oh yea...
I am wanting to find on sale the Coach Bleecker Leather Patchwork Handbag. Was going to buy the smaller one off the website....and it was only on Coach.com for a week or two..and now I am trying and trying to get it and I will use it until it falls apart...
its absolutely GORGIOUS:tup:

I already bought my planner in buckskin, so for the rest of 2008 I just want the keyfob on your avatar! :lol: Are they going to be in the boutiques soon? I would rather just go into the boutique to buy it.

I really try (I try very very hard) to only purchase during the PCE. However, because COACH puts out so many different designs in different colors at such a quick rate, there always seems to be something I want. I try to resist the urge to buy until I see it in the store. I tend to like the Spring line better than the others, so I guess that plan is easier on the wallet.

i don't really have a plan. but i do know exactly what bags/accessories i want.
but i'm going to try and space it out and only get 3 bags this year! [starting, of course. today.]
i'm just going to wait until i can get a good price, and i guess that will dictate which bag i get first.
i want the green zebra madeline, and both the bronze and gunmetal signature stripe totes.
i figure i'll find the totes first, and then the madeline. and matching wallets, of course.
god forbid they come out with another bag i want. i'll be in trouble then! :P

I am definetly a random kind of shopper! I see something and I tend to just want to have it! I try not to go into the boutiques and stick to the outlets, so I atleast get a better deal. In the end I know I will just get whatever catches my eye.