Do you go back in time????

I have been very disappointed with LV lately so I try to go back in time in my closet :P I have been trying to go back to my first and second LV's which have been ignored for a long long time since I was buying new bags. I have also found myself looking at slg's and accessories since I have been bored with the bags.

Definitely, yes! I've loved the "Eye Love You" bags since I discovered them through TPF and they're from waaaay back. I even go back in time with bags I already have like the Mirage Speedy. I 've been wearing it and reminiscing alot about the Fall 08 collection (or was that 07?), lol.

Yes, and it's so funny!!! I bought a 26 damier Papillion (in perfect condition), a Conte de fées Musette (used once in as new condition) a a Roses pochette (brand new never been worn). But there are so many out there! :yahoo:

I am not overly impressed by the recent LE releases or the upcoming LEs. I think that the new graffiti & watercolor were great, and I like the new denim (though I think that they are too much $$ for denim). Other than that, I haven't been too excited.