Do you feel guilty about money spent on designer bags?

Sometimes I used to feel guilty because I have so many, so buying another one can seem....wrong? But then I started limiting what I buy by saying that I wouldn't buy any bag that is similar to what I have already....but yeah, guilt does slip in..

I don't feel guilty. I see it as a hobby or collection, the same way someone spends $$ on expensive antiques, stamp collections, etc. and no one judges them! I absolutely love my bags, and see them as beautiful. My vintage Kelly, my Chanel flap. They all have history and fashion is art to me. So I don't feel guilty. It's just what I enjoy! :smile:

Yes because the money could go towards something else, but it makes me happy and I can get the money back. I save up my money so that I can get something that makes me happy, so why not? I work hard, so I deserve it.

Yes, especially when I see others struggling just to survive. It's that very reason that caused me to step back and reevaluate things.

This, I usually feel guilty because I know there is someone struggling to get by (I sponsor the UK charity Shelter) and I will have blown money on a bag. Something I can live without. But a close friend always reminds that I earn that money, my purchases don't hurt anyone so I should just enjoy it.