Do you ever thank your friends for being your friends?

Your thread has inspired my to individually e-mail each and everyone of my gal friends and tell them how special and important they are to me!.....just because.
Thanks!!

That's a sweet idea. I guess I do thank them for being there for me, but I should do it more often.

Also, thanks to your thread title I have the theme song from the Golden Girls in my head. "Thank you for being my friend..."

i used to when we still were friends. now I don't have any friend I feel that close to that I would say thank you for that. I might say I am glad to have met x and x.

I usually only end up doing it whenever something dramatic is going on and they really help out. But I should do it more often. Thanks for the good reminder:smile:

I do. And corny as this may sound but I want to thank Vlad and Megs for this Forum because I've met really good people that I can now call my friends... :tup:

I do. I'm a 'wear my emotions on my sleeve' kind of girl though. Get one drink in me and I'll tell my friends how much I love them at the drop of a hat.