Do you ever lose sleep while deciding which bag to buy?

I'm not a good sleeper but bags aren't the thing that keeps me awake. In fact, I've fallen asleep thinking about bags I liked. There was a time a while back that thinking about my grey Stam as I was going to sleep actually worked. :-s This is like handbag confessions.

I will obsesses about a bag and think of it all day, to try to figure out how to get it... If I do not figure it out before bed time I will wake up early but lose sleep, I say not really.. I am a problem solver I will have what I want with in a day that is just me...and why I am such a Bag Addict...

I have to admit, I do tend to get obsessed when choosing my next bag. I search for weeks and agonize over the decision. I believe that I have actually lost some sleep over the whole process. I figure spending between $1000-$2000 is worth all of the effort I put into it and quite frankly, I love the "hunt."

I think you should get the Lanvin.

I think it would look amazing on you! I really like the one you have chosen. I mean, the Chanel is classic, and amazing. But, I have heard about the quality decreasing. I read an article about that, and I saw a ton of comments/threads in the Chanel forum... But it's so hard! The Chanel is iconic, and classic. The Lanvin is stunning too. But, if the Chanel wasn't so classic, would you really want it more than the Lanvin?

I also think that I see, even here in TN, more Chanel bags. I have never seen a Lanvin, maybe once. I think not everyone will have the Lanvin compared to the Chanel, and it is personally the one I would choose. It's such a hard choice though. It's your decision, but keep that in mind. I'm not sure about where you live, and which one is more common though. But have you heard of any malfunctions, or quality decrease with Lanvin?

They both are beautiful, and will both look amazing on you no matter which you choose (:

I'm currently losing sleep over regretting a bag I'm waiting on to arrive and thinking nonstop about the one I SHOULD have gotten. I was so close to buying this bag and for some reason I changed my mind on a whim, and now I'm dreaming of the one that got away...
hahaha, oh gosh.. that sounds so pitiful.