Do you ever feel like your bags aren't 'good enough' to post about or reveal?

It's funny because last night I looked her(the designer) up on FB (Anja Flint) and talked to her for a few minutes. She said she might still have one somewhere and I said DON'T THROW IT AWAY!! Haha she was very nice and happy I kept the bag in good condition, I take good care of all of my bags!

How cool is it that! To actually talk to the designer of one of your bags! You go, girl! :happydance::yahoo::tup::tup:

Reactions: Shelby33
This isn't directed at anybody in particular and I love this forum. I am just wondering if anyone else feels this way. My bags are all pre-loved. I really enjoy them. But they aren't Bals, LVs, or anything like the beautiful bags I see posted here. They are not on trend and cost me under 100.00. I just don't think anyone would be interested in seeing mine when there are so many more expensive and beautiful bags posted here. Is it just me?

I am legitimately looking for a bag that is $100 and will last. Yes, the trend on these forums leans expensive but there are el cheapo's like me here who while we love looking at pretty things have long since lost the desire to spend that kind of money because it does not fit my version of "afford." I have college debt and a car loan and personally cannot spend that kind of money right now. The forum I visit the most on here is the money one. Please post your collection. I know I could walk into HnM and just by a $20 bag, but even the Longchamp I have has really worn down in two years.

Reactions: Shelby33
I am legitimately looking for a bag that is $100 and will last. Yes, the trend on these forums leans expensive but there are el cheapo's like me here who while we love looking at pretty things have long since lost the desire to spend that kind of money because it does not fit my version of "afford." I have college debt and a car loan and personally cannot spend that kind of money right now. The forum I visit the most on here is the money one. Please post your collection. I know I could walk into HnM and just by a $20 bag, but even the Longchamp I have has really worn down in two years.
I have found some great bags at Savers and Goodwill, there are some real treasured there!