Food Do you ever eat ice cream out of the carton/tub?

Liz_x3

Jun 12, 2007
I usually never do but I had a bad day yesterday and now I'm sitting here in front of the computer with a tub of Mint Chocolate Chip on my lap and eating away......I feel so guilty LOL!!!!

Only if I promise to have like maybe 3 or 4 spoonfulls and NO MORE! :tup: Usually it works....or if it's at the last part of the tub....

NEVER!

Only once there was 2 spoons at the bottom of the container that I had to get out, and too "little" to actually put in a bowl so I ate it that way.

I'm not an ice cream person anyway.

I'm more of an orange sherbet person than an ice cream person. I have this thing where I don't like eating out of a big container. I feel like the leftovers will get contaminated with my saliva lol. Double dipping ya know? It's a stupid habit, but I like scooping out my ice cream/sherbet into a nice little bowl.

I just put away my carton of Ice Cream after eating about 1/3 of it:Push:. I only eat out of the carton when its Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough because Im the only one who likes it!
I do need to start putting it in a bowl though, I seem to always go overboard when I eat out of the carton.