Do you carry two bags to work? Purse and tote, etc?

I carry a purse then I have a backpack for my work laptop and folders that I have to lug home every night. I noticed I started having some shoulder issues between carrying a tote and a purse. So that's when I switched to the backpack.

When I travel I usually will take my original Poppy Groovy or some kind of small bag that will fit in the backpack so I only have "two" carry-on items.

Yes, definitely 2 bags on days when i need to go in. I use a basic tote (from the gap) or my glam tote for paperwork, books & lunch. And a purse for my personal things. That way if I go to the bathroom or need to run out of the bldg, I can just grab my purse.
And a lot of times if there's space in my tote, I throw my purse in there too.

I carry a tote and a purse. I'm leaning towards getting the large saffiano for my work tote. I was going to get one with this pce but dragged my feet on it so it will have to wait - LOL!!

I carry a non coach tote for work (in addition to my purse)...with tons of bottled water, I usually put my cosmetic case in that, plus lunch stuff, among other things, I'd be afraid it's to hard of use for that purpose, and certainly wouldn't want to put an expensive bag at risk with such hard ware and tare. If you want to stick with coach, I'd probably lean more toward the coated canvas totes that are out now..they are roomy and more afforable and easily cleanable. - non coach, maybe check out lands end totes..

Ditto this^
I have a medium Lands End tote that stays in my car or work. I've had water spill over in it so I would never take a chance and carry a good Coach to where I work. Plus, I'd have to sterilize it daily from all the germs it might come into contact with:yucky: I keep my Coach for the days I am off work, which is why I'm downsizing my bags, just dont need to carry all that much on a daily basis.
But I am still getting a N/S Saff tote because I LOVE it!

I don't work but I do volunteer at my kids' school, so I carry whatever my Coach bag for the day will be plus a Thirty-One tote with all my school stuff in it. I don't want to risk markers or glue sticks or something sticky from class getting onto my good bag! The organizing utility tote is good size to carry my stuff plus a lunch bag. Win-win!

For my type of work, I never carry a purse to work, especially not a Coach purse...I carry a backpack with all my essential. I do have a medium skinny that I love and carry only a few dollars and only the essential cards.

Great question! I was just pondering this this morning!

My purse gets all the usual stuff, wallet keys makeup phone iPad (HAS to big enough for iPad or no go for me lol) etc. Then I usually just carry a plastic bag with my lunch and then put my heels in there. I drive to work and the parking lot is only about a 75 foot walk to the building but like today in Buffalo the blustery snow makes it seem like a mile!

I really should not be putting my lovely shoes in my lunch bag, I did recently get apple sauce on a pair of suede Steve Madden boots!

This may be a good reason (excuse) to get a Coach tote to hold my heels and lunch sack, wow I actually NEED a bag this time instead of just wanting it lol I always have liked the men's totes! I have a new quest hahaha

Oh yes, how could I forget my plastic Wegmans bag with my shoes lol!

I'm a nurse & I never take my purse to work. I just have a great big tote bag that I toss my Madison accordion wallet in. I'd be too worried taking one of my good purses to work- it's a hospital plus we just have an open staff area so I'd be worried about it going missing.
I''m a nurse too and I had my UV duffle stolen from a workroom but we were at an inservice on another floor not my own. I was disgusted! I do take my Coach totes to work. On my own unit, I bring a purse to work- no worries.

I carry a purse then I have a backpack for my work laptop and folders that I have to lug home every night. I noticed I started having some shoulder issues between carrying a tote and a purse. So that's when I switched to the backpack.
Since I'm back in school my sis-in-law (a Coach fiend herself) bought me a Coach denim backpack and I use it a lot. Love that it frees my hands up to carry lunch. Those days I don't carry a purse because it's so roomy that I throw a wristlet in and keep it moving. I

I work in forensics so I don't carry a nice bag to work (although I do have one co-worker that carries a coach crossbody). I just carry a backpack that can hold my iPad, gym clothes, and some school work to do during my break. I'll also carry a separate lunch bag that I sometimes can squeeze into my backpack. I've thought about buying a coach backpack but never have found one at the right price and size.