do you buy one thing at a time or all at once?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Do you like to buy something one at a time..
    once or twice a season..
    once every blue moon..
    buy a bag and matching accessories..
    buy many a bag and matching accessories!

what are your buying habits?

2. Personally for me I may buy something once in a while, but this season has got me wanting to spend all my savings!!

3. whenver I love something...but I'm cutting back for the sake of my checking account!

4. I usually buy 1 thing from coach every season. Maybe a wristlet or mini skinny.

5. All of the above...it also depends who's buying! :graucho:

6. i would say i buy one or two things a month.

7. I go to the outlet and grab everything I want there then decide which ones I'm purchasing. :yes:

8. It's really up to what I like. If I see it and love it, then I buy it. My last buy was the moss bag with the leather cross-stitching in the front. I've yet to take a pic for you all yet.

9. I go to the outlets and buy a bag once a month. At the boutiques I atleast get one bag a season & a few accessories (mini skinny, keyfob, or scarf). But as soon as spring & summer collection comes around I tend to get more. I love the spring/summer lines!

10. I get the entire collection at once the bag, wallet, and shoes.
    I get scarves more often, I'm obessed with scarves. I got 2 yesterday.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice