*** ~ Do You Beleive In fate? Better Yet Shoe Fate!!! ~***

SophieLov

Lovs Louboutin
Feb 25, 2011
I recently shared a little story over in the "let's talk about the new styles thread and come up with the idea to share storys on pairs of CL's that just had to be fate!! I have two to share so I'll start feel free to add pictures with your stories

The first pair that I believe were shoe fate are my multi color mini glitter No Prives I'd always loved this pair they are just so beautiful I liked that they were a bit softer than the original mini glitters. I also wanted a signed pair since I first found out it was possible. I was unemployed for a while shortly after I started buying CL's so I had to go on a break, when I got my new job with my very first pay I knew I'd splurge on a pair of CL's I searched eBay that morning when the money cleared and my mini glitter no prives in my size BNIB had been listed!!! I saw the item description and not only were they also signed but the seller and I shared the same name!! My very own mini glitter no prive signed by mr CL with my name on them I know it's not as special as having him sign them "for" me but I knew it was meant to be. I was so excited I quickly hit buy it now and have never looked back since I love them :yahoo:

The next pair only just happened about 2 hours ago :biggrin:... For two weeks I have been trying to contact cricket Liverpool about the pink satin greissimo's only to finally get an answer a big fat NO. :sad: I've wanted a pink satin pair for a while now.. About 3 years, I always looked but nothing ever quite compared to my very first CL love. So I was again dissapointed to find a pair I could happily settle for only for them to be sold out. While getting ready for work tonight I did a quick eBay search... No way!! My first love, in the exact color I wanted and my size And BNIB!!! It's too good to be true???, or is it ;) stay tuned....

Yes! I bought a pair of Rons that I thought didn't fit me, so I exchanged them. I regretted it and tried to buy them again but they were sold out! Luckily a few weeks later I searched for them again, and I guess they were returned b/c I was able to charge send them. Must have been fate b/c when I bought them the second time, I saved on tax, shipping and saved an additional 10% off! Yay!!

I recently shared a little story over in the "let's talk about the new styles thread and come up with the idea to share storys on pairs of CL's that just had to be fate!! I have two to share so I'll start feel free to add pictures with your stories

The first pair that I believe were shoe fate are my multi color mini glitter No Prives I'd always loved this pair they are just so beautiful I liked that they were a bit softer than the original mini glitters. I also wanted a signed pair since I first found out it was possible. I was unemployed for a while shortly after I started buying CL's so I had to go on a break, when I got my new job with my very first pay I knew I'd splurge on a pair of CL's I searched eBay that morning when the money cleared and my mini glitter no prives in my size BNIB had been listed!!! I saw the item description and not only were they also signed but the seller and I shared the same name!! My very own mini glitter no prive signed by mr CL with my name on them I know it's not as special as having him sign them "for" me but I knew it was meant to be. I was so excited I quickly hit buy it now and have never looked back since I love them :yahoo:

The next pair only just happened about 2 hours ago :biggrin:... For two weeks I have been trying to contact cricket Liverpool about the pink satin greissimo's only to finally get an answer a big fat NO. :sad: I've wanted a pink satin pair for a while now.. About 3 years, I always looked but nothing ever quite compared to my very first CL love. So I was again dissapointed to find a pair I could happily settle for only for them to be sold out. While getting ready for work tonight I did a quick eBay search... No way!! My first love, in the exact color I wanted and my size And BNIB!!! It's too good to be true???, or is it ;) stay tuned....

Wow those are some amazing stories!:tender: The first one in particular is really fate! They were met for you! I will think about my stories and post later. I just had to comment on yours right now. :love:

this is truly the definition of FATE! congrats on being so lucky sophie!!!

Sophieluv-OMG your shoe fate is amazing! AND I :heart: this thread!

My first shoe fate was the Barbie Pink Claudias! I saw them in the Barbie 50th Anniversary runway show and immediately signed up on TPF. My first post was: where could I find the Barbie Pink Claudias??? Moments later a lovely member told me there was a pair on Bonanzle at that moment and in my size!!!!!!!!!!! I bought them 20 min later :smile:

My second shoe fate are the Volcano Strass Ambers. I bought the Ambertinas with the glitter heel around Christmas and I sold them last month. I really regretted it. I think part of the reason why I sold them was because I kept thinking how much I wanted the 3 straps/strass ones but could never afford them. So 2 weeks ago, I emailed a few Paris boutiques. JJR wrote to me that same day and said that they had one pair left in my size!!!:nuts: What are the odds? :yahoo:

I hope to have many more shoe fates to come...it makes the whole "getting them to me process" so much more easy breezy lol

Wonderful stories :biggrin: and what a great idea!

My first CLs (Salopette 100 black/gold), I got them for a steal and wore them once. Then I found out that they actually were a little too small for me. I finally decided to sell them and actually managed to sell them for the same price I had bought them.
But oh, how I missed them... Then, nearly a year after, they popped up half a size larger and 50 % off of what I had originally paid - talk about a steal! :biggrin:

LA_Girl what a great story with the barbie pink claudias!! and the amber strass wooow! Yeah you know they were supposed to be yours :biggrin:
Pf 50% off!! wow! I love when you can get a bargain but how lucky for you to get them the second time around and at half price.
Jen I agree. I want MBB hahaha and I never wanted them before I read the thread and was so excited for all the girls that got them after all :smile: x