Do you apply for face makeup after you do eye makeup or before it

Face first, then eyes. I do my face (foundation, concealer, powder), then eyes & brows, then cheeks, then lips.

If I have any eyeshadow fallout I just clean it up & retouch my foundation as needed.

If I'm going with full makeup, I do my eyes first ... which is something I only started doing recently after watching a couple of YouTube gurus. Fallout ruining your face makeup never occurred to me before. If I'm just wearing mascara then I do my face first.

It's been so hot and humid here lately that I've only been wearing concealer, brightening powder to set, mascara and lip gloss. Anything more feels like my face is sliding off by the end of the day.

I do my eyes first (primer, shadow, liner) then I do my face (primer, foundation, concealer, powder) then I do my mascara and eyebrows and last my lips. I have been doing that for the last year or so because before when I would do the face first, when I applied my eyeliner (I touch my face) there would be a bit of concealer/foundation removed from the corner of my face. I didn't like having to go over that so I did the complete overhaul. This makeup thing is not a joke to me :smile: