Do you add charms to your Bbags? Do you decorate your B-Bags? Club

Lovely accessories everyone :love:
i attached my LV inclusion speedy keychain. and i just cant take my eye off the combination!! its like a small piece of chocolate hanging off the white city!! :drool:
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• BBag_LV1.jpg
    BBag_LV1.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 1,055
  • BBag_LV2.jpg
    BBag_LV2.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 1,049
Here are my final choices for all my bags! LV charms and handmade tassle braids for all my 05's...Bubblegum Pink City, Magenta Box, and Sky Blue City. My 05 Turquoise Twiggy is on it's way, and I can't wait to decorate it!
:yes:

Attachments

• img4219nr7.jpg
    img4219nr7.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 392
  • img4213qp1.jpg
    img4213qp1.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 340
  • img3827vm7.jpg
    img3827vm7.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 330
  • img4068vt8.jpg
    img4068vt8.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 325
  • img4240fu0.jpg
    img4240fu0.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 330
wow, very pretty! :love:

Thanks Sunshine! I am so addicted to the braids and LV charms on my bags! I have taken them off to see what I think, and I just love the look with them on. The Sky Blue is being sold only because I seem to be in love with the vibrant colors. I love the Magenta style and color, but my heart still belongs to the Pink! I can't wait to see how I feel about the 05 Turquoise Twiggy. I will post pics here when she arrives at the end of the week!

Deana

I love yar creative idea for braiding the tassels.
They look awesome and chic~:love:

I am in love wif other ladies' bags as well~:heart:

Here is my Rosa work~
accessorized wif a twilly, a croc and the snowman from the house of H

attachment.php

Cheers~

Rachelle:
your bag looks fantastic! I love how you made it your own! One of the best things about these bags is that you can accessorize them and they don't look too busy or fussy. I love this thread!

It's so awesome how everyone is still interested in this thread. I am always looking hoping to see more unigue ideas. Just because to people just wrote me to ask how I affix the charms and braids to the tassle already on the zipper pull, I have added some pictures of what I use. The tassle braids I put together with gold and silver wire, and ran a cut off pierced earing through the top of the braid. I then took gold wire and made a oval ring to slip on the existing tassle and hang the charms and braid on that. I love how they look together with the tassle on the zipper pull alot better than on the handles. It's so easy to take off and put on that I can change it when ever I feel like it. It does paid off that I have a hobby of designing and making jewelry, but everything you need can be bought at a craft store.
;)
If you look closely you can see the gold oval ring I made to slip on the tassle on the top to hang the charms and braids on. You can see the gold wire I wrapped around the top of the braid, and the gold wire I put on the bottom of the braid to hold it closed. The the earings I cut and used to hang the braid is visible in the pictures with the supplies and pliers.

I want am searching for a leather supplier so I can buy leather tassles similar to Bals, and I have a leather repair shop ready to give me a discount on dying. I would love someday soon be able so sell the braids and take special orders so people could custom choose the colors they want!

Attachments

• img3897nk1.jpg
    img3897nk1.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 264
  • img3827sx0.jpg
    img3827sx0.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 250
  • img4234as8.jpg
    img4234as8.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 264
  • IMG_2728-1.jpg
    IMG_2728-1.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 276
  • IMG_2724-1.jpg
    IMG_2724-1.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 325
:nuts: It is 7:30am here, and I was up all night on this one. I am in pain everywhere! Thank you all for giving your votes on which colors to use for the braid. I loved all 4 choices and that is why I asked you guys. I had some stones I wanted to use, so they were the deciding factor in what color I went with. This is not for the faint of heart. Everything used is real! 14kt white gold fixtures and wire, heart and marquis tanzanite colored tourmalines, and most precious of all, the 3 pink stones are geniune pink saphires that I had made into a necklace and earings. So to reset all these and do the braid is what I was doing all night. I don't have the energy (and the sun isn't fully up yet) to take photos outside yet. I am going to collapse into bed now. I think it was worth it though, I really love it! I think the magenta tassle could go with the stones too, so I may make another braid.
:nuts: Good night....errrr good morning!
IMG_5618.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_5634.jpg
    IMG_5634.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 298
  • IMG_5652.jpg
    IMG_5652.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 307
  • IMG_5613.jpg
    IMG_5613.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 272