Do UGGs stretch?

i am usually an 8 and I ordered a 7 online because of everyone's reviews. At first I was thinking that I would exchange it since my toes touched the top of the shoe but I wore it around the house for that day to see if they would stretch and they did!

I'm a guy and just bought a pair of Ugg Rockville boots. They are leather on the outside and have a little bit of the fleece lining but not as much as the regular boots you are all discussing. These are also a little snug on me. If they were regular boots I would just return them, but I'm wondering if they will stretch. Generally, leather boots will stretch out over time but from what you all have said, the outside leather on the Uggs doesn't stretch at all. Is this true? Should I get a size up?

*BUMP*

Hi ladies and gents! I just ordered some classic tall boots and wanted to know if the circumference of the boot stretches. I tried these on before purchasing them online and they fitted fine, but the ones i ordered are a little snugged on my calf. does anyone know if the circumference will stretch?

any advice would be great. thanks in advance!

Reactions: prepster
I am hoping they stretch a bit as well--I wear a 10, and I have a pair of classic talls in choclate in 10, and they are perfectly comfy; but I have been longing for classic talls in black, and I finally found a pair on sale, but the largest size available were 9s, so I took a risk and ordered them. Crossing my fingers!

okay so i bought a size 8 in women’s and there really hard to put on i have to pull the back up and push my foot in. should i go and buy a size 9 or will the stretch out a few times after wearing them..

Depends on the style and material you bought. The classics etc, that have the sheepskin lining will not so much stretch as they’ll become matted with wear, essentially making them feel bigger. I’ve always gone down one full size in Uggs, but I haven’t bought a new pair in about 7 years.

Thanks to @devoted7 for bumping this thread. I tried on 5 styles of Uggs yesterday and in every pair I needed to go a full size up from my regular size. I have wide feet, and they were all snug, but they also seemed short--my toes were very close to the edge of the toe. (I am new to Uggs, so I have no experience here.) On the Uggs website, I noticed many reviewers saying the same thing--the boots they ordered ran small, although a few styles seemed to run large for everyone. I was not able to try on the Suvi yesterday, but I ordered it in a full size larger. It appears that Ugg sizing is all over the map.