do u have the azur speedy? i have a question about interior

l¥mon

Sep 7, 2009
i am curious what the interior of the azur speedy is like. i own the a few other speedy styles but never have desired the azur line until now. i want to know if it is the same textured canvas like material that the monogram speedy has or if it is a softer fabric (like the galliera) , i will disregard my exploration for this bag if it is lined in the soft felt. i also have the multicolor speedy in black and the interior is a dark grey and it is the softer type but since it is dark in color, i don't worry so much. well, i don't worry because i never even use that bag cause it is too bling bling for my small, moderately redneck town, ha ha.

please help my brain figure this out.

thank u.

cheers

I am curious as to why you would "disregard my exploration for this bag if it is lined in the soft felt"?

I feel I need to jump in here and tell everyone about the ease of care and simple clean up of alacantra lining. Ladies and gents, virtually any spot or mark and even ink can be wiped off of alacantra lining--at least in my experience it can. It is soft and luxurious to the touch and a snap to clean up and make look brand new again.

i don't care for the alacantra lining because it is much more stain prone. i know this for a fact because i own the galliera and i much more prefer my durable canvas fabric lv bags with my lifestyle. i have the denim neo cabby and that also has the alacantra fabric and i have the same problem. louis vuitton makes plenty of bags for everybody and every occasion- which is why i collect them and know what i like :smile: