Do u have a "deciding factor" on whether ur bag is big enough?

THE factor?... well can my "physio-and-bio-textbooks" count as a 'group' factor? lol As you can see, they can't be separated due to the hyphens, underlining, bolding, and umm... "les guillemets" (quotations mark?) :P yup, all one thing

I thought you'd say textbooks! My Biology Textbook was the heaviest textbook I had in my entire University career. It was huge and hard cover.

for all bag : the deciding factor will be my pochette wallet (19cm), if the bag cant fit my wallet sure I wont consider to buy it.

for working bag : the deciding factor will be my working diary (dimension 19cm x 24cm) and my umbrella (folded)

for outing : the deciding factor will be my "sweater" or knitted cardigan, esp go for movie or shopping.

for dinner : the deciding factor is coin purse + hand phone and car key. (3 main things) plus a lipstick.

I carry so much stuff as I get bored so easily so have to have my Nintendo DS, Ipod and camera just incase! Along with the 3 diff purses I carry! (one for keys, coins and cards!). Oh and can't forget my phone!
So I need a bag that will carry all of that!
I love the Roxbury but don't think it will be suitable for my needs.

for me it depending on the purpose of the bag.
weekend bag has to fit; phone, ipod, camera, wallet, makeup bag, sunglasses case, keys.
work bag- all of the above and A4 documents, magazines or book

It's funny....I am not a big bag girl....the speedy 25 is perfect for me. I have to be able to fit all my essentials and the deciding factor is if I can fit mail and maybe a tiny sweater of my daughters'. It has to be functional. The baggy pm that I just got is to die for - but I can't fit everything into it like I can my speedy. I think I have just gotten used to handheld bags and the convenience of the two handle thing.

I need my umbrella inside (I don't live in Seattle but I still need it :smile:), a small water bottle, maybe a small book and something new that I noticed (after wearing the Houston for 2 days) I need to be able to open it and find stuff inside without taking it off my shoulder (I hope I make sense)
I'm able to do that with the BH so you get he idea...

Unless, its for an evening/special occasion only bag, a lot of the time when I judge whether a bag is big enough, the deciding factor is whether or not it fits my water bottle.

I tried on the Segur PM once and liked the way it looked, but it didn't fit my water bottle = no buy.

How about everyone else? What does your bag HAVE to be able to fit for you to buy it?

me too! water bottle! but I really like the manhattan pm and that's not gonna fit a water bottle so I dunno...lol. style, durability, how it looks good from day to night is important too!

I need to be able to fit my essentials - Small Agenda, card holder, change purse, hubby's wallet, MDA, and blackberry pearl. But for me to fall in love if needs to be able to fit much more as I tend to be a big bag girl. Carrying my Fuschia Denim Neo Speedy to work almost makes it feel too small as I am used to lugging around my Mono Speedy 30 or Cabas Mezzo.

Yeahh the bag should at least fit my essential stuff (long wallet, pda phone, sunglass, small tissue pack, wet wipe, card holder, cles, mini agenda, few small items)

I don't know if I have a true deciding factor, but I guess the main thing is whether it will hold my wallet and makeup bag. I like for my day planner to fit in there too (it's about the size of half a piece of paper, like 8.5" x 6"). It's also nice if I can get a light sweater in there and some of my bf's stuff (psp, wallet, etc). I also like it when the purse doesn't feel overly heavy or weighed down when all of my stuff is in it!