Do stores take orders over the phone?

freepockets

Male Member
Sep 7, 2013
I will be traveling to San Francisco in a week and half and want to take advantage of the 25% off promotion for a mens bag that is not available in Canada.

I am hoping that I can pay over the phone and have the store hold the bag for me until I arrive in the USA.

Does anyone have any experience with this?

As a side note, the Michael Kors website will not let me browse the US site from Canada. It automatically directs me to the extremely limited selection on the Canadian website so it is impossible for me to order from the US website online and have it made available for pick up at a US store. So sad!

I will be traveling to San Francisco in a week and half and want to take advantage of the 25% off promotion for a mens bag that is not available in Canada.

I am hoping that I can pay over the phone and have the store hold the bag for me until I arrive in the USA.

Does anyone have any experience with this?

As a side note, the Michael Kors website will not let me browse the US site from Canada. It automatically directs me to the extremely limited selection on the Canadian website so it is impossible for me to order from the US website online and have it made available for pick up at a US store. So sad!
I would just call the San Francisco store and ask. I don't know why they wouldn't take an order over the phone for pick up.

As long as you pay for it over the phone, I don't see any reason why they would not take the order. Like Ubo stated, I would call the boutique to make sure they would do the transaction & they have the bag in stock. Good luck.

Reactions: freepockets
It depends on the store I guess. In Norway both the Oslo flagstore and the store in Stavanger let's you order by phone with mail confirmation as a service to customers who do not have the chance to visit the store in person. They let you pay in advance, and mail you the bag.