Do people/ is it okay to wear knee high boots in So Cal?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi ladies,
    REally appreciate it if you could let me know...it;s my first winter in SD, and while I wore knee high leather boots in London whilst studying, not sure if its too much for So Cal? sometmes it does get pretty cold u know despite the sun and the sea theme happening here.:shrugs: TIA!

2. Born and raised in SoCal and I do all the time. Mostly in cooler weather though.

3. Yes - I did for the entire time I lived there.

4. cool! thanks!:love:

5. I think it is OK, as I see women wearing them all of the time.
    SoCal doesn't get quite cold enough for me, though.

6. By all means. I live in So Cal and have the quite a few pair of stiletto knee high boots (mostly lace up) that I wear all the time with skirts, jeans or pants. The weatther here definitely gets cool enough for them in jan and feb.

Andrea

7. I used to live in the east coast so I have many pairs of knee high boots. Since then, I 've moved to Socal and it NeVER gets cold enough to wear them. This week, temp has been in the mid 80's.

8. i live in so cal and wear them on cooler days when the temp is around 60degrees.

9. i live in los angeles and i wear my knee high boots when it's chilly/windy outside.

10. thanks everyone!...I bought a pair of knee boots from Nine West on black friday to start myself off..I love them! I think I will invest in another pair soon (probably a brown pair) cause I do like the look...
    xxoo

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice