Do My UHG Very Prives Look Too Small For Me?

Vixxen

I'll take them!
Aug 3, 2008
All opinions welcomed!

So, I really don't have the staple "classic black evening shoe" in my collection and thought the black satin Very Prive was the perfect choice. The size 37 was a good fit but had enough slippage in the back that heel grips--and possibly, maybe--foot pads were neccessary. I ABSOLUTELY HATE, HATE, HATE having to pad shoes in order for them to fit and I HATE when shoes fit so that the heels slip off so I decided to go a half size down and ordered the 36.5.

I just received the 36.5 and they fit pretty snug, which I like; however, the only problem is that because the heel is so high and the shoe is a half size smaller my feet slide forward slightly. :confused1:

Do you think they look to small for me? I don't have any toe over-hang but my toes do slide to the very front of the platform. Also, I have very long toes and a longer second toe so this adds to my worry. I included some photos below. Please let me know what you think. :shrugs:

By the way, please forgive the background, the outfit and the toes. I am working from the computer in the garage and have been a little sick for a few days so no cute outfit or pedicure.

Standing There...

PA120673.jpg

Sitting There...
PA120678.jpg

Walking and standing with my toes pushed forward...

PA120684.jpg

PA120671.jpg

Really?!?! What do you think about this...

I just spoke with a girlfriend and she told me that if I did go with the bigger size--the 37--there could also be problems because the construction of the shoe would be a half size larger so the toe opening would be slightly larger and that combined with stretching out might make my feet slide forward even more.

Do some of your Very Prives fit like mine?

I think they look fine to me. They might not slide as much without the stockings. :smile:

My toes go pretty far out of the peeptoe in my VPs too, but I'm totally fine with that. They look great to me.

I know right! I am super old fashioned when it comes to hose. I might as well also wear granny panties and a girlde over my support hose! I usually just wear it for work but sometimes I wear thigh highs for a night on the town. I'm the perfect grandma! Next thing you know I will start telling you stories about the Great Depression and about how ice cream used to cost .45 at the soda shop. :P

Last edited: