Do Iskia wedges stretch with wear?

inlikeflynn

Dec 12, 2009
I just got a pair of Euc Iskia wedges off the Bay and love them except for the fact that they are a little too snug across the top of the foot. Anyone who has these, does the leather stretch at all as you have worn them? I took them to my shoe repair guy but he said he couldn't/wouldn't stretch them because of the leather piecing/metal ring holding it together. I love them and would love to keep them but only if they are not going to still kill my feet after several wears and end up banished to the back of the closet.

Both Pairs of my Iskia Wedges have stretched out just a little bit. I've got the Blueberry colorblock version and the Eucalyptus version. The Euc version was quicker to stretch for some reason. For sure you'll get a little more wiggle room.

Thanks Lulu! This is my second pair of HH shoes (first is black Athenas) and really want to keep these Iskias if I can. I wish I had found HH earlier as I have missed the boat for the most part on the shoes unless they decide to put out a shoe line again. I just have to pray to the Bay/Bon gods that someone is hoarding some Mercurys in my size as well

Duude thank you guys, I completely forgot I had those two pairs (athena and GP wedges). :P Maybe I can break them out this weekend! I really want to find another pair of Mercury Ties someday in the right size. Those are some hot shoes.

Duude thank you guys, I completely forgot I had those two pairs (athena and GP wedges). :P Maybe I can break them out this weekend! I really want to find another pair of Mercury Ties someday in the right size. Those are some hot shoes.

I totally want some Mercury ties - too bad everything I've seen pop up is sz. 5 or sz.11 - someone out there somewhere has got to have a 7 or 7.5 they want to destash hopefully

ILF....you could maybe even wear an 8 the mercury ties run a little small....they are pretty forgiving though. :smile: Carlie you totally need to bust out the gps! I plan on wearing mine next week to work!