Do I pull the trigger on...

Ladies without your help I wouldn't have figured out what the problem is.
I love the karung cabat, love ittttt the problem is not with the cabat but about the fact that almost all my bags are totes.
I have other cabats so I'm not in a desperate need to have a cabat in my collection and it fills a space in my closet that Étoupe Birkin already does.
Now that I know what the problem is, it doesn't mean I know what to do.
Will give it few more days and decide.
Thanks a lot kind Bvettes for your help.

Reactions: papertiger
I'm even more confused than ever.
Maybe I am not meant to be a rational buyer, I should stick to being an impulsive buyer: buy now regret later or love even more later.
I want to share with you ladies pix of the croc cabat.
I was so consumed with the karung cabat that I didn't even inspect the croc cabat. Stupid, right?

Attachments

• IMG_20170129_161651.jpg
    IMG_20170129_161651.jpg
    192.1 KB · Views: 185
Holy cow! Or holy croc rather! That is amazing. Did you try it on? What's the weight? I know my AMEX would be heavy!
I did nothing except take a pic, like I said stupid.
I asked them to show me an ostrich cabat so I can compare it to the karung cabat.
The croc cabat was next to ostrich cabat, can you believe it.
I went a second time to see the karung cabat and i didn't ask to see the croc cabat.

Attachments

• IMG_20170126_171837.jpg
    IMG_20170126_171837.jpg
    282.1 KB · Views: 177
I did nothing except take a pic, like I said stupid.
I asked them to show me an ostrich cabat so I can compare it to the karung cabat.
The croc cabat was next to ostrich cabat, can you believe it.
I went a second time to see the karung cabat and i didn't ask to see the croc cabat.

OMG Look at that ostrich ... that color ... that ostrich ...

This is a very dangerous thread.

Reactions: jbags07
That Ostrich is AMAZING!!!!!! Is the skin heavier than Karung?
Ostrich is much lighter...
I wanted to compare the size the new medium cabat vs the older medium cabat side by side.
Sorry about the quality but they were taken for my own references, but since there is a lot of love for the ostrich cabat I'm sharing the photos that I have.

Attachments

• IMG_20170126_171654.jpg
    IMG_20170126_171654.jpg
    222.6 KB · Views: 158
The karung cabat is the one I'm considering, I already have a blue ostrich cabat.
The red croc cabat is gorgeous but it is way too expensive (USD.67k) and IMHO cutting and weaving croc skin is...
Glad that you enjoyed the pix.
I'm worried that I will get bored of the karung cabat but I don't want it to be the one that got away...

Reactions: jbags07