Do I need a key holder?

simbasam said:
Lol! I totally get the huge chunk of keys thing! My hubby makes fun of me all the time bc I don't even know what most of the keys go to! At least this will force me to organize my key ring :smile:

Omg yea my bf is happy now lol the keys are labelled on mine so I know what goes to where lol.

i have d cles in mono lv but i've never really use it for keys (only for coins) :nuts:because my car remote can't even fit inside it & i don't feel like i wanna get 2 sets of keys in 2 different holder. is there anymore other alternatives that would fit my bulky car remote & my house key?:confused1:

milksway25 said:
i have d cles in mono lv but i've never really use it for keys (only for coins) :nuts:because my car remote can't even fit inside it & i don't feel like i wanna get 2 sets of keys in 2 different holder. is there anymore other alternatives that would fit my bulky car remote & my house key?:confused1:

My bulky car key fit in the cles :sad: my SA offered a couple options. There's a bigger cles that's in vernis amarante and then there's the mini Pochette.

Well....since everyone is being so kind as to share their ideas, I will do the same;) Here is my fav "key holder" known as a Vernis Key Cles from LV but I use for quick grap wallet and attach my keys to the outside. You can use empty and put your keys in it though as to not scratch up your new Chanel. Congrats on the upcoming baby too:flowers:

Few Color Options in Vernis Material:
LV Cles Collection-3.JPG

LV Key Cles Empty:
Inside of LV Cles Empty.JPG

LV Key Cles Filled with ID's & Money:
Inside of LV Cles Filled.JPG

LV Key Cles With Contents Out:
Inside Rose Pop Pink Cles.jpg

image-1027678039.jpg

Thanks to this helpful thread, I ordered this key holder and it arrived today. I truly believe this could have saved my Cambon wallet from getting all scratched up.

EMDOC said:
Thanks to this helpful thread, I ordered this key holder and it arrived today. I truly believe this could have saved my Cambon wallet from getting all scratched up.

It's very cute! Congrats!!

After looking at all of the beautiful photos and listening to all of the different opinions, I decided to go for the LV MC 4 key holder and the MC Cles to try them both out but then my Chanel SA sent me a pic of a cute classic quilted black lamb key pouch to match my push present so I'll have 3 things to try! Who knew there would be so many great options just to hold keys! Lol