Do I have a chance on the Mini?

stylin76

PARIS S.
Jul 31, 2012
So I found out I'm #8 on the list for the beige square mini for spring,I'm not sure how many bags they get for each.But praying I will finally get the bag of my dreams.

Call the store that you are on the list for and ask how many they are getting in. They usually can look up this information. Then you will know your chance of getting one. It is also wise to get on multiple wait list at different stores to better your chances

Call the store that you are on the list for and ask how many they are getting in. They usually can look up this information. Then you will know your chance of getting one. It is also wise to get on multiple wait list at different stores to better your chances
I did call other stores just incase but Saks has all the best colors in ,and I will call the store just hope they dont thinlk im a hassle lol

I did call other stores just incase but Saks has all the best colors in ,and I will call the store just hope they dont thinlk im a hassle lol

If Saks has the colors you want, then I would get on multiple wait lists at multiple Saks stores. Sometimes with certain hard-to-get items ( minis especially), you have to call around. It is always best to be sure if you really want the item

Reactions: kulasa87
Please let us know if you receive the bag! I was planning on trying for a mini when I'm in Paris this summer, but I might put myself on some waitlists in the States to up my chances. Not sure how good my chances will be in Paris. :-s

Reactions: stylin76