Do chanel sunglasses ever go on sale?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. At the boutique or NM?

2. don't know about those... but i think they were included in either the bloomies or nordies sale earlier this month. do a search in the chanel shopping section, there was a thread about this.

3. chanel sunglasses don't go on sale. your best bet will be bloomies f&f for 20% off (they were excluded from saks f&f, not sure about the others).

4. thanks

5. Bloomies F&F is the best bet.

6. I am in UK. I saw them on sale here in UK. I ever got one pair at 50% off from House of Fraser. Harvey Nics and Harrods got them on sale for 10-20% off during the sale period.

PS: Sunglasses shop here always have 10-30% off too. Sure in the original boutique never has sunglasses go on sale.

7. Bump--I know this thread is old but I have the same question...and unfortunately, the economy is different now...

8. i do think they go on sale at nordies sumtimes

9. I have never seen them on sale, but you can get 20% off at Bloomie's discount days where the whole store is 20% off or Nordstrom also does 10% off the whole store sometimes. Another option would be to open a store charge, sometimes you get a discount.

10. I've seen sunglasses at the Woodbury outlet boutique that were marked down.

11. I've never seen them on sale.

12. what about eyeglass stores?

13. yes they do. i saw some on sale in NM chanel boutique in Jan. 2009.

14. I have never been able to get a discount on Chanel sunnies- I never see any on sale in the Chanel boutique, and at my local small sunglass boutiques that do carry them- they are not allowed to give a discount on them per Chanel's request. Believe me, I have asked more than once lol! It is the only brand the sunglass boutiques/eyeglass shops cannot give a discount on...it has always been like that.