Do Certain Celebs Carrying Balenciaga want to make you NOT carry one?!?!

Not only is Kim Kardashian now carrying Bbags, but her sisters are also carting them around now too.

I guess when you are a member of a "famous family" you can afford tons of new Bbags:biggrin:

oh gosh I totally agree with everyone here regarding Heidi. One question comes to my mind though is that how can she afford all these nice purses??? I dont think she makes that much money to walk around with such nice bags (i.e. Hermes, Croc Balen) all the time!!! Someone PLEASE enlighten me!!!:nuts:

oh gosh I totally agree with everyone here regarding Heidi. One question comes to my mind though is that how can she afford all these nice purses??? I dont think she makes that much money to walk around with such nice bags (i.e. Hermes, Croc Balen) all the time!!! Someone PLEASE enlighten me!!!:nuts:

Maybe because she's all the time , for no reason in gossip magazines , or "style" magazines .... She does a lot of apparences , so maybe they give her the bags ? Or she asks to be paid , not in dollar but bag shopping !

attachment.php

attachment.php
:sick: :tdown:
these two monkeys give me nightmares o_o

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:-----------------> this cute gorilla has much more style
heyheypig437.gif
than miss heidi
OMG ... that is ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS!!!!!!

Of all the "celebs" (and I'm saying this very facetiously), she makes me want to :throwup:. How much do you want to bet that in a year (or so), the two of them will stage some mock-divorce proceedings just to get themselves into the magazines?!?! The two of them are G-R-O-S-S ... I wish the mags would just IGNORE them!

Oh yeah ... and that bag ... looks TOTALLY F-A-K-E!!!!!!

I really like this thread! Fun! Okay I am on the boat with Heidi and Spencer being the grossest couple ever to walk the planet. Heidi can't rock ANYTHING let alone a Bbag. I just hope I don't ever pick the same bag in the same color. Ick!

Lindsey Lohan is my other choice. They just don't look good on her.

Heidi Montag is gross and I noticed she always wears flashy colored Bals as if she doesn't stand out enough.

On some celebs Bals look adorable like VH and actually makes me want to buy Bal even more. I never liked the GH bags but after seeing it on Vanessa I want one now.

ITA that the bag wears her not her wearing the bag. That bag is gorgeous if you don't look at the person holding it....and yeah why is she carrying weekenders as everyday bags with nothing in them?!

BTW...I LOVE Vanessa Hudgens and her Bal. Unlike Heidi, she doesn't wear it to flaunt her money and wear different B-bags all the time. Vanessa has one Bal (for now) that she wears all the time. And she wears other more affordable bags and clothes. I think she has great style and is a great role model.